Don't Miss
Home / Cricket Predictions / India vs Sri Lanka T20 Final Astrological Predictions Head to Head Records

India vs Sri Lanka T20 Final Astrological Predictions Head to Head Records

See India vs Sri Lanka T20 Final Astrological Predictions Head to Head Records played at Dhaka on Apr 6, 2014. Here you get the T20 World Cup 2014 Final Toss, Who will win the toss and will on the right conclusion that, what they must choose to win this mega match and to be in the finale of the ICC t20 World Cup 2014. Because in today’s match the toss event does matter that, who is going to comprise this game through his 100% right decision.

India vs Sri Lanka T20 Final Toss

The toss tells to the toss winning team, that they will be catching this match or not. Let see up to which extent the South Africa team will show his class and the India team also. Let see the India team will win this semi final and will do fight against the Sri Lanka team in the Final match. Will the Indian team may have this match to make some chances to be a second time champion of the t20 World Cup in 2014. Let see, which team finds the title of winner of the second semi finals and to face next to the Sri Lanka team in the finale of the ICC World t20 Cup.

Toss Report: Not Yet

India vs Sri Lanka T20 Final Match Live Telecast Channel List

Ind vs Sri Final Date & Time

Ind vs Sri T20 Final Match Preview

Head To Head Records

India recently played 5 T20 Match in T20 World Cup 2014 & gives the 100% result. India team have 67% chance to Win in T20 World Cup 2014 Final, While Sri Lanka have 33% chance to win against India in T20 World Cup 2014.

India WWWWW (completed matches, most recent first)
Sri Lanka WWLWW

India Key Players:

Virat Kohli (Batsman)

Ashwin (Bowler)

Mishra (Bowler)

Sri Lanka Key Players

DilShan

Mendis

Hearth

Sangakkara

Sponsored Links

8 comments

  1. I think Sri lanka will win the Match T20-14 Final.

  2. My heart say ind is the one of the best team in t20 frmt.and he diserve t20 world cup.best2fluk dhoni and company.i luv india.

  3. Fu(kn INDIAN BITCHE$

  4. I think it will be tight game. And it is raining also.

  5. MERE KO LAGTA H KI INDIA JETHEGA

    AH HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA…………….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Scroll To Top